To review an applicant, familiarize yourself with any Veterans' Preference and/or eligibilities the applicant claimed by reviewing the submitted supporting documents. Then adjudicate the claim, as appropriate, in the applicant record.
- To adjudicate Veterans' Preference, click on the preference designation for that applicant (NV, TP, CP, CPS, XP) in the Vet Preference column. A drop-down list will allow you to adjudicate preference.
- To adjudicate Eligibilities, click on the drop-down arrow next to the eligibility and select the correct indicator.
- To add Notes about a specific applicant, click on the drop-down arrow in that column. The Notes box will open. Click the plus sign in the upper-right corner to add a new note. Click the top of the Notes area again to close them.
- If needed, mark the applicant as Follow-up by clicking the flag icon at the end of the row. The icon will light up when enabled. This is an optional feature that your agency may choose to use to facilitate the review process. This can be especially helpful if you need a second-level review of this applicant.
- If needed, mark the applicant as Reviewed by clicking the check icon. The icon will light up when enabled. This is an optional feature that your agency may choose to use to facilitate the review process. This can be especially helpful if your position is for multiple grades or locations.