So far in this course we have:
- Accessed the Applicant Overview page and discussed the many functions that can be performed from this page.
- Created an applicant list and issued a certificate.
- Reviewed applicant records.
- Created a review to send the certificate to the Hiring Manager.
- Notified the applicants of their referral status.
- Discussed how to get non-standard applicants added to a vacancy using the Invite Late Applicant or Key Enter Applicant features.
- Reviewed the applicant record merge functionality.
- Discussed pending applicants.
At this point, let's go back to the certificate we produced at the beginning of the course and go over the Hiring Manager's review of the certificate, the certificate audit process, and sending applicants Disposition Letters.