At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Access the Applicant Overview page and discuss the functions that can be performed from this page.
- Create an applicant list.
- Review applicant records.
- Issue a certificate.
- Create a Review and send a certificate to the Hiring Manager.
- Notify applicants of their referral status.
- Understand how to get non-standard applicants added to a vacancy using the Invite Late Applicant or Key Enter Applicant features.
- Review the applicant record merge functionality.
- Understand how a Hiring Manager uses the Review process to review and return a certificate.
- Audit a certificate and send Disposition Letters.